Surf Is Looking For The “Best Of The Best” in the Bay Area
Surf’s mission is to provide the Best of the Best experiences and opportunities for our players – and with 11 National Championships, 29 Regional Champions, 157+ National team players, and multiple MLS and professional players we are PROUD to be one of the top programs in the Nation!
Regional Girls Academy Winter/Spring League & Boys Pre-MLS Next
2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 for non-norcal players.
For all other ages tryouts have passed however we still have available roster spots for certain teams. If you are currently playing competitive club soccer, you will need written permission from your club’s director to attend a SURF tryout. Pre-registration is required, and available through the registration link.
Bay Area Surf is the competitive elite group of team/players representing the Surf Regional Clubs. Bay Area Surf is selective, focuses on the individual player, and requires multiple training sessions per week.
Participation in Bay Area Surf’s program requires:
- A promotion (Regional Surf Club) or an invitation (Elite Player Evaluation)
- An individual player assessment
- The purchasing of the Bay Area Surf full kit.
- Acceptance of the monthly training tuition. (11 month commitment)*
- Ability to travel
*Bay Area Surf reserves the right to adjust the value of above stated tuition and administrative dues at any time. In the event either are changed, the adjustment will not supersede any tuition or dues under an existing seasonal contract, but will rather adjust upon renewal.
Interested in attending? Please fill out our Elite Player Evaluation Form (CLICK HERE)
- Bay Area Surf Elite Player Evaluation Form: CLICK HERE
- Peninsula Surf Tryout Registration Link: CLICK HERE
- San Jose Surf Tryout Registration Link: CLICK HERE
- Monterey Surf Tryout Registration Link: CLICK HERE
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!